Evaporation – A Totally New Way to Vanish Liquid”
It’s time to throw away your grandpa’s milk pitcher, and get ready for Evaporation! This is brand new method for making liquid disappear!
About a year ago I began creating Evaporation out of a need to make some liquid disappear. Evaporation’s uniquie gimmick has been tweaked over the course of hundreds of shows and I belive it’s the best method for vanishing liquid! Here are some great reasons to throw away your grandpa’s old Magic Milk Pitcher and join the 21st Century with Evaporation:
- Self contained, so when travelling you don’t need 2 containers (one to carry the liquid and then one for the trick)!
- No refilling, the liquid never leaves the container!
- Resets in less than 3 seconds!
- Can handle bottle freely (unlike a milk pitcher, ghost glass, etc), you can even juggle it!
- Is physically smaller than a milk pitcher, but equally as visual!
- Evaporation works close up or on stage!
What Evaporation Does:
At any point in your show, you pick up a bottle of juice that’s been sitting on the table and pour it into a hat, cup, newspaper, your closed fist, or some other container and the juice disappears! Or better yet the juice changes to something else!
What You Get:
You get the Evaporation gimmick, DVD and printed instructions. The Evaporation gimmick is available in orange juice bottles, and the DVD teaches you how to use your gimmick along with many ways to use Evaporation.